What we offer
Competitive compensation, benefits, and culture.
A team environment with a focus on world-class service.
The administrative assistant is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day administrative tasks under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Provide administrative support to the executive team and Finance/HR Department
· Perform administrative duties such as data-entry, filing, copying, and scanning
· Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail
· Coordinate and manage travel arrangements
· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Maintain a proper filling and document system for record-keeping
· Coordinate and prepare documentation for meetings as necessary
· Take notes and minutes in meetings as necessary
· Manage schedules, schedule meetings, and support visitors
· Improve overall administrative processes
· Other duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience:1 -3 years of experience in an administrative support role
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office, MS Outlook, and Excel skills required.
We provide equal opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the and .