What we offer
Competitive compensation, benefits, and culture.
A team environment with a focus on world class service.
The Licensing & Credentialing Assistant will be responsible for accurately and timely processing of all materials required to obtain medical licensure and/or insurance plan enrollment for Arkana medical staff.
- Completing licensure applications for submission to the appropriate state medical boards as well as aggregating all supplemental information requested by the boards for licensure.
- Coordinating with physician staff to obtain fingerprints, background screening, Continuing Medical Education, or other third-party information needed for licensing.
- Completing and maintaining physician profiles such as, but not limited to, NPPES, CAQH, and FCVS.
- Ensure that all licenses are renewed ahead of their expiration date.
- Completing credentialing applications and compiling all necessary supporting documents needed to meet the payer’s requirements.
- Act as a contact for licensing-related questions from medical boards, billing staff and physicians.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for each physician of the companies, plans, or networks with which they are credentialed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or High school diploma and three years of experience.
- Two years of experience with medical practice management, physician licensing and credentialing and/or medical billing, preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, Proficient Excel skills required. Strong computer skills required.
We provide equal opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the and .